Eurachem working groups
Eurachem's technical activity is carried out by its various Working Groups. Working groups activities typically involve
- Producing Technical guidance
- Initiating or contributing to international workshops and other events
Eurachem currently has the following active working groups:
- Method validation
- Education and Training
- Measurement Uncertainty and Traceability
- Proficiency Testing
- EEE Proficiency Testing - “Proficiency Testing in Accreditation”
- Uncertainty from Sampling
- Qualitative Analysis
In addition, Eurachem participates in the Euramet Technical Committee of Metrology in Chemistry.
Terms of reference, membership and activities of inactive working groups are recorded here.
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 15 April 2015 20:38